i am so excited to have been nominated for this award by Sudden Denouement. i am so grateful to Jasper for putting me forward. i was welcomed so quickly into the community by him and Georgia Park – please be sure to check out the site, and all the writers who contribute.
the rules are:
- thank whoever nominates your blog
- indulge yourself and answer any questions you feel happy to answer.
- nominate some other blogs
- use these questions or make up your own to ask your nominees
- tell your nominees that they have been nominated
- put an award logo on display.
a few questions:
- how did your blog come about?
i have been writing poetry for a good while now and simply wanted to put it in a place altogether. i wanted to have something which would keep me accountable.
- what’s next for your blog?
i have no idea. i am hoping to join up with more poets and start doing some more collaborative work in the new year, but for now, i am just trying to improve me.
- how has blogging helped you?
having an every-day project has really helped my organization and creativity. i am trying to make my work more spontaneous and more authentic to my personal reality. i have also met some brilliant people through this little blog.
my nominees are: