It’s 6:30am on the 22nd of December and I’ve woken up after about 4 hours sleep, completely wide awake. So here’s a list of things that happened in 2015 that I’m grateful about!
- Getting 2 nanny jobs.
- Earning enough money from those jobs to pay off my rent and bills from dropping out.
- Dropping out early enough in order to reapply and get a place at the uni I really wanted to be at.
- A welcoming CU and church community at uni.
- Friends who are proud of your achievements.
- Getting to interview Lucy Rose.
- Being brave enough to read out my own poetry for the first time.
- People who want to spend time with you.
- Late nights and lie-ins with the love of my life.
- Long drives listening to Don Broco.
- Old friends who you can always rely on.
- Christmas traditions that never change no matter how old you get.